- No eating 2 hours before class.
- Arrive 15 minutes before class and sign-in with your Yoga Journey member card or photo ID at front desk will give you amble time to prepare for the class.
- Pls. keep your shoes at closet or in locker with the plastic bag we provided.
- You are not allow to join the class once class begins and you are not allow to leave the class while class is still in progress.
- Pls. do not bring food, mobile into class. Mobile should be turned off or remained silent all time in studio.
- Pls.cleaning your feet before class.
- Pls. arrive classroom 10min. prior to the commencement of haning up the hammock in Aerial yoga courses.
- All classes can be booked two days in advance. You can make your reservation on line or by phone.
- 2 hours advance notice is required if you can not attend the class so we can release your booking to other waitlist students.
- 3 or more cumulative no shows and/ or late cancels within one month will result in revocation of your booking privilege for two weeks. Your can still in-person standby 30 minutes before the class.
- If class reservation is full, waitlist students might be admitted 10 minutes before the class.
Few words from Yoga Journey
- Pls. consult your physician before attending class.
- Pls. be aware you if have physical or mental illness which may affect the safety of other students. You should contact our staff immediately if any doubts.
- Pls. let your teacher know your health concerns before class.